25 - 29 Юли 2019
Fiuggi, Rome Италия
Fiuggi, Rome Италия
Директор: Roberto Scaletti
New festival! New experience! New emotions!
We invite you to the marathon of arts – riot of colors, traditions and cultures will meet in Fiuggi – the green pearl of Lazio region in Italy. And it’s not all - Fiuggi rises between 2 of the most important cities in Italy - Rome and Naples and here you have the unique chance to visit The Versailles of Italy - wonderful Royal Palace of Caserta.
In the middle of summer it’s the best way to get unforgettable memories and show your skills, abilities and talents. Follow us with your dance or song group, orchestra, majorette group, show us modern or folklore repertoire … and of course discover Italy!
Thanks to the famous Italian hospitality, impeccable organization and increasingly higher goals Sopravista became leader in the realization of international dance and song festivals in Italy and many groups proved it by the returning to us year after year. The strategic position of all festivals' locations makes our International Festivals desired destination for who wants to combine festival and holiday exploring the beauties of Italy.
Conditions of the festival:
- The International folk and modern art festival is a non - competitive festival.
- In the festival can take part folklore dance and song groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups, as well as groups from other art styles - majorettes, jazz, hip hop, classic ballet ect...
- There is no age limit.
- Number of participating groups is limited.
- Organizers provide invitation letters for sponsor or for obtaining VISA for Italy.
- The ensembles can use live music or music on CD. Each ensemble must present a program not longer than 10 minutes.
- All groups are invited to send their music at least 2 weeks before festival!
A little bit of history…. - Fiuggi is one of Europe's most important thermal centers, situated in the center of Italy, has perfectly preserved its rustic charm throughout the centuries, protecting the immense natural beauties from the risks of pollution. The thick chestnut woods are not just a great natural heritage, but also the best protection of its hydro-geological system. Located between Rome and Naples, Fiuggi enjoys an enviable climate. This small rural medieval village became known for its prodigious waters around the XII/XIII century, when its healing properties were investigated by Pope Boniface VIII himself, who, suffering from kidney stones and uremic poisoning, sent 51 convoys from Rome to bring him the prodigious liquid and recover from his illness. The great Michelangelo claimed that the waters of Fiuggi had relieved him of "the only kind of stone I couldn't love." Above the 20th century spa town known as Fiuggi Fonte, lies the picturesque town of Fiuggi Old town which, with its incredibly narrow medieval streets and alleys, is best visited on foot. The "Vicolo Baciadonne" is so narrow that pedestrians are obliged to pass within kissing distance of each other. Like all Italian spa towns, Fiuggi has lots of great shopping, and plenty of good restaurants serving healthy local food.
(for participants and accompanying persons)
- 170 Euro per person in hotel*** 4 half board /breakfast and dinner/ - www.hoteliriscrillon.it, www.hotelfiuggidelleortensie.it, www.hotelsivigliafiuggi.it
- 210 Euro per person in hotel*** 4 full board /breakfast, lunch and dinner/ - www.hoteliriscrillon.it, www.hotelfiuggidelleortensie.it, www.hotelsivigliafiuggi.it
Participation fee includes:
- 5 days/4 nights accommodation accommodation in 3 or 4-bed rooms, private bathroom with a shower and hot water
- 2 or 3 meals per day
- Support our staff during the festival
- Festival participation fee
- Tourist tax
*Supplement: double room – 5 euro per day per person
*Supplement: single room – 15 euro per day per person
* Free parking for groups' buses
For groups of 25 participants, 26th is serviced free of charge, for the groups with over 40 participants, 41st, 42nd and 43rd are serviced free of charge.
Upon request organizers can arrange bus transfers from airports to the hotel for additional fee.
Airport distance: Rome Ciampino - 70km, Rome Fiumicino – 100km, Naples – 175km
All hotels are situated in the center of Fiuggi offering guests the ability to move around on foot.
The participation fee does not include:
Additional day in some of the hotels: it costs 35 Euro per person in HB , 45 euro per person in FB.
Optional tours to Rome , Naples, Royal Palace of Caserta - www.reggiadicaserta.beniculturali.it, Vulcan Vesuvius, Capri, Pompeii.
Each participating group will receive a Honorary Diploma of Festival Participant, valuable souvenir and a plaque and will be invited to participate in:
• Opening parade in the streets of the city.
• Meeting with the Mayor(for art directors and group's officials).
Program of the festival:
25.7.2019: Arrival at the hotel, room accommodation and tecnical conference with the directors of the groups. Dinner.
26.07.2019: Breakfast. Excursion to Rome , optional. Parade of all participating groups. Opening Ceremony. Concert. Dinner.
27.07.2019: Breakfast. Free day. Excursion to Naples, optional. Dinner.
28.07.2019: Breakfast. Free time. Visit of Royal Palace of Caserta. Concert. Awards. Dinner.
29.07.2019: Breakfast. Departure.
The organizer reserves the right for any changes in the program, and the participants will be informed on time.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
As a next step, the group should pay an amount of 30% of the overall cost to the Organizers of the festival.